Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I think my(18M) girlfriend (19F) might be mentally ill

I’ve been dating my girlfriend for over a year now and it has been rough. Something that worries me is that she mixes up words an rearranges sentences a lot. She does it very drastically. The way I actually said it was okay in her eyes but she’s always convinced I said something else. This combined with her crippling insecurity, abandonment issues and emotional issues makes me believe that she might have some kind of mental issue. I try to take care of her and be patient but sometimes it’s just way too ridiculous to deal with. It has gotten better the last few months but after a recent fight we almost broke up and are currently on a 2 week break. I’ve gotten to the point that I wanted to brake up like 4 times in total but she always talks me out of it saying that I’m ignoring the good things in our relationship. Weird thing is that she calls me the perfect boyfriend while she gets mad and screams at me for coming 10 minutes early when I said I’ll be at your house around 8. Not just mad she’ll yell had me for over half an our just because I was 10 minutes early and she didn’t do her makeup yet.

TL;DR Girlfriend does things like scream at me for half an hour regularly and tells me to look at the bright side of the relationship when I want to brake up.



Submitted February 09, 2021 at 03:04AM by PeepeeSap https://ift.tt/3tT7Y1c
I think my(18M) girlfriend (19F) might be mentally ill I think my(18M) girlfriend (19F) might be mentally ill Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 09, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.