Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

After spending 2 days with the Girl (19F) I'm (21M) serious with, I came back with doubts about compatibility / feeling a little sad instead of just happy, are these doubts normal or do I end it?

I got to know a girl during the first wave of the pandemic (april 2019). Right away we became good friends, she had a boyfriend at that time but that didn't upset me. We really had chemistry, same sense of humor and (later) the same 'love languages'.

In August she ended her relationship with her ex and very soon things got romantic between us. We started dating and it's always been alot of fun, we take good care of each other, we laugh together, would message non stop, great sexual compatibility etc.

Things have been getting more and more serious and I went to her homecity to be introduced to her parents (we've been acting as a couple at this point, but it's not official). This is the first time I've spent +/- 2 days with her, and this time I really got to know her on a deeper level.

Despite having a good time, I often caught myself wondering if we might not be compatible (different work ethic, some different personal values...), despite our similarities like our sense of humor. I had not noticed these differences between us up untill this point. Now I'm sitting here wondering after I got back: why do if have this sour / sad feeling after spending a longer time with her, why am I not just happy and looking forward to te next date?

I talked to her about it and she also felt a little emotionless at times during my visit, and she says that us both having these kinds of feelings this early is a bad sign, and that we can't ignore it. Is this the sign we should break it of? I'm very confused, cause even if so, we've been close friends for almost a year, I still care about her alot, there is still physical attraction etc. Do we just end it here abruptly, do we continue as friends?

She also has it rough mentally, and I've been a great support to her and dont want to abandon her, but if I want to get over her (to maybe be friends later) I'm guessing I'll need some distance from her.

tl;dr : After spending a longer time with the girl I'm getting very serious with for the first time, I'm left with feelings of doubt about compatibility. Shouldn't I just be happy? We are very close, but do I still break it of abrubtly or try to maintain some sort of friendship?

I have no idea what I should do, any advice is greatly appreciated!



Submitted February 06, 2021 at 06:17AM by NobleSauvage https://ift.tt/39WOAIB
After spending 2 days with the Girl (19F) I'm (21M) serious with, I came back with doubts about compatibility / feeling a little sad instead of just happy, are these doubts normal or do I end it? After spending 2 days with the Girl (19F) I'm (21M) serious with, I came back with doubts about compatibility / feeling a little sad instead of just happy, are these doubts normal or do I end it? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.