Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (18F) friend (18M) asked me out last night and I’m torn because we would be great together but I just don’t feel it for him. What should I do?

We were playing a drinking game and I asked a question about what he wants to tell me that he hasn’t told me, and he said he would date me if I was up for it. He told me how he really likes my personality and how he feels he can have a conversation with me for more than 20 minutes without wanting to go to his room. He said it pisses him off that I talk to such shitty guys (they are shitty but that’s who I get drawn to unfortunately) and that I don’t recognize that I am worth so much more than them. He said he really wants to be that person to show me my worth and that he can handle my insecurities.

We ended up making out a lot and cuddled and spent the night, (we didn’t have sex or anything.) I’m attracted to him and he knows, but I just don’t feel anything for him.

My flatmate thinks I like him by the way she saw me interacting with him but I think she confused platonic feelings for romantic ones. I do like being around him but mostly platonically.

I’m torn because it’s clear that he really cares about me but I just don’t feel much for him. What should I do? I told him I would think about it and that there are a couple things holding me back, like being insecure and the fact that he said he used to be a dickhead, and a couple other questionable things he has said.

He told me if I reject him he will still invite me over and we can stay friends, so I won’t lose him or anything if I say no, so that’s good.

TL;DR: My friend asked me out. I’m attracted to him but I don’t feel anything for him. Should I go ahead and date him to see if that makes me get feelings for him?



Submitted February 06, 2021 at 08:16AM by chickennuggie_ https://ift.tt/2Lq8t1a
My (18F) friend (18M) asked me out last night and I’m torn because we would be great together but I just don’t feel it for him. What should I do? My (18F) friend (18M) asked me out last night and I’m torn because we would be great together but I just don’t feel it for him. What should I do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.