Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (20m) girlfriend (23f) told someone I'm stupid and I didn't graduate high school.

I never graduated high school. I have my GED, but I dropped out of school in the second half of my senior year. It's something I'm really self conscious about. My gf knows this.

I've been with my girlfriend for 6 months. Never has she made me feel bad about the high school situation or has ever said anything to make me feel dumb. She's said a lot to make me feel really good about myself when I have expressed how I feel about it to her in the past.

Which is why this really hurt me because I never expected to hear something like this from her.

I was in bed yesterday, half napping. I was awake, but I was still laying in bed as if I was asleep. My girlfriend was on the phone with someone. I'm not sure if it was her mom or her sister, but it was one of them.

She was talking about me by name. I could only hear snippets, so I'm not sure what all was said, but I did hear, "He's kind of stupid" and "He never graduated high school" as she was using my name a lot, so I know she was talking about me.

I felt like a punch and I've felt really bad and hurt all day today. I didn't tell her I heard her because I don't know if I even should or what to say if I do ask. And every time I've seen her today or talked to her, I've been wondering what she really thinks of me. I just don't know what to do.

TL;DR I overheard my girlfriend saying I'm stupid and that I didn't graduate high school to someone. She know's I'm really sensitive about that.



Submitted June 02, 2020 at 03:34PM by Throwra-idkk https://ift.tt/36VYuXZ
My (20m) girlfriend (23f) told someone I'm stupid and I didn't graduate high school. My (20m) girlfriend (23f) told someone I'm stupid and I didn't graduate high school. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.