Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Update: Me and My Girlfriend Cuddling Too Much?

Original Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/g59g51/me_and_my_girlfriend_cuddle_too_much/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

So I took a lot of advice from the comments. Communication really is key (obviously) so I [14M] talked to my girlfriend [14F]. She said she likes the balance we have of cuddling and doing other things. She also said she loves cuddling with me and its one of her favorite things to do with me. She even said she's been cuddling a pillow pretending its me since she misses me (we obviously can't see each other right now).

I've learned to just ask her how she feels instead of worrying!

Me and her have been dating for 9 months.

tl;dr My girlfriend is fine with the amount we cuddle. Thanks for the advice!



Submitted May 01, 2020 at 10:21PM by DoctorDonutDino https://ift.tt/3d8xWEK
Update: Me and My Girlfriend Cuddling Too Much? Update: Me and My Girlfriend Cuddling Too Much? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.