Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

People who praise themselves

How do I respond to a friend who praises themselves in front of me a lot? My friend is a cute, tiny (5’1), funny and bubbly woman. She’s also well liked. But it irks me when we’re in the same room and she indulges in self-praise. She says things like “I should be a model, I’d be a great model”, or “I look so sexy today” or “I look amazing” “damn all these people are staring at me because I look good”

I just don’t understand it because I try never to toot my own horn (even if I do feel great!) I actually work as a fashion model and could never imagine boasting to my friends about it. It just comes across as crude to me. I don’t know how to reply to my friend’s comments because it feels like she wants me to agree with her and fish for compliments? How do you respond to someone like this?

Tl;dr how to handle a person who constantly praises themselves



Submitted May 01, 2020 at 06:55PM by Catlady135 https://ift.tt/2YrNdMv
People who praise themselves People who praise themselves Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.