Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend is obsessed with girls

I’m (30F) and boyfriend is (34M). We’ve been in a relationship almost two years now and been living together for couple months now. After living together I found out more about what he does in his free time. He also shared with me his cellphone pw after we broke up once before.

I noticed he just searches girls with hot bods and follows them and also all his exs on instagram, facebook and any social media. I confronted him and he just blamed me for looking at his phone and got mad (but he’s the one who gave me his pw). After that, he sort of stopped “following”random girls. But he’s still looking up and finding all his exs or past hookups. And after i confronted him he just deletes his searches but I find him forgetting to delete some. He does this all the time and I always find a new “Ex-girlfriend or Ex -hookup.

He even emailed his ex hookups asking them how they are. DM’s them on instagram asking if they miss him. Even when he has our pictures on his posts. Although this was a couple months ago this has been ongoing throughout our relationship.

I understand it could happen and we all do it sometime, but when it’s all the time, almost every week, it makes me feel disgusting and unwanted. It makes me feel like he always misses or wants other girls and I’m not good enough. I feel like I am the problem yet at the same time I feel he is the problem too. I don’t confront him half the time cause it would become a big fight on how I did something wrong.

Do all guys or a lot of guys do this? Do girls check their boyfriends phones too? Is this normal? Does this mean he finds me unattractive or stopped loving me?

Tl;dr My boyfriend is obsessed with his past girls



Submitted May 02, 2020 at 12:35PM by RepulsiveSir0 https://ift.tt/3aUWShj
My boyfriend is obsessed with girls My boyfriend is obsessed with girls Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.