Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [M25] didn’t let my girlfriend [F23] go through my phone and has ignored me for days. What to do?

Hello All,

My girlfriend and I have been together for 4 years now. For the past few months, we have been getting into a lot of arguments that have ended up with her ignoring me (longest time she ignored me was 2 weeks). I don’t know if it’s because of the stress of the present day situation or what but we aren’t happy with each other lately. Most of it dealing with finances and that I’ve been on her to get a job because it’s been 2 years and I’m tired of doing it all myself.

Anyways, she wanted to go through my phone the other night and I was texting my mom checking up on her. My mom told me something funny so I started to smile and she immediately leaned over and grabbed the phone out of my hand. She gave it back to me moments later after going through all of my messages and said never mind. I locked my phone with a new password because she always goes through it at least a few times a week. Sometimes I’ll pretend to be asleep and I can see her going through it across the room. I am getting sick of it so I changed the password.

Last night, a day after I changed it, she got mad when she grabbed it off the counter and couldn’t open it. I told her I was sick of her going through it and after 4 years if she still doesn’t trust me we have some major problems. I’ve only ever gone through her phone once over 3 years ago and that’s because she was up late night texting all the time. I found out she was texting her ex boyfriend and flirting with him. I told her to call it off or we were done. Since then, I’ve never gone through her phone. She then told me I just don’t trust men. My comment was, “Give me a reason why you don’t trust me you’ve never found anything unlike the time you were flirting with your ex boyfriend and I found it. If anybody needed a reason to go through a phone it was me. I never do anything to lose your trust. I haven’t even gone through your phone in years because I just don’t care and neither should you.” She has not spoken to me since and told me to leave the house tonight (the house I own) so I kicked her out instead. Is there any way to get past this or should I just call it quits? I realize I said things I shouldn’t but I’m tired of her calling me out when I’ve done nothing wrong and never have.

TL;DR Girlfriend always wants to go through my phone and I didn’t let her so she is angry.



Submitted May 18, 2020 at 09:13PM by ChrisBlue233 https://ift.tt/2LCPsoK
I [M25] didn’t let my girlfriend [F23] go through my phone and has ignored me for days. What to do? I [M25] didn’t let my girlfriend [F23] go through my phone and has ignored me for days. What to do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 19, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.