Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Would it be weird for me (23F) to give my landlord (50/60sF) a gift for her kindness?

Hi friends. So, basically my(23F) landlord(50s/60s) is a very sweet older woman. She operates independently and while she definitely has money, she charges a very fair price for our rent for the area we’re in and has always been an awesome landlord (getting problems fixed the day of us asking, stays completely out of our business, is just so damn nice always).

Anyway, because of everything, this month I asked if we could pay our rent in a couple of weeks when we start getting unemployment and she said that this month is on her, and even offered to help us with any utilities we had. It took a huge weight off of our shoulders because we can’t work right now. I’m just very appreciative of how kind she is. And I know that she’s a landlord, our relationship is not personal, but when everything is normal again I’d really like to do something nice for her. Like a gift card, or a bottle of wine or gift basket or something with a thank you card.

I just didn’t know if this would be strange of me to do as a tenant. I really want her to know that we do appreciate her and that her kindness hasn’t gone unnoticed. If this isn’t a terrible idea, any tips for what would be a reasonable little “thank you” to give her?

TLDR: my landlord cancelled our rent and offered to help us out with other bills we may need during this crisis. I wanna make sure it wouldn’t be strange for me to give her a thank you gift when life is normal again.



Submitted April 01, 2020 at 03:13PM by sleepySpice9 https://ift.tt/39wCxyc
Would it be weird for me (23F) to give my landlord (50/60sF) a gift for her kindness? Would it be weird for me (23F) to give my landlord (50/60sF) a gift for her kindness? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.