Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(19F) fiancé (19M) doesn’t eat fruits or vegetables at all?

My fiancé is 19 and doesn’t eat vegetables at all. He won’t even eat lettuce on burgers, carrot sticks or caramelized onions. I’ve tried making him try things and he says it makes him gag. It could be the most delicate baby corns in an herb butter sauce and he’d say disgusting. The only veggie he eats are potatoes. And only white ones, too.

He hates pineapple (we live in Hawaii so it’s fresh and juicy too), mangos, apples, oranges (only orange he’ll eat is orange chicken)....and much more.

He will refuse to eat any vegetables. All his diet is is fast food, meat and rice, cheese, ice cream, soda, cookies and pasta. And not to be mean but he looks like it, too. He’s always complaining about his weight, and I keep telling him in order to lose weight you have to eat a healthier and more balanced diet.

Also, he freaks out when I eat vegetables to, and openly ridicules me or tells me it’s not actual “food” whenever I do.

Like, when I wanted to order a salad from dreaming Wendy’s he got all sad and stuff and said “why are you dieting?”.

I mean I’m not skinny, I’m trying to be healthier but he’s getting annoying with his toddler eating habits and his pushing them on me.

TL;DR: My fiance doesn’t eat fruits and vegetables at all, and it’s concerning?



Submitted April 01, 2020 at 04:16PM by xaxaxa12345 https://ift.tt/2Juf8TB
My(19F) fiancé (19M) doesn’t eat fruits or vegetables at all? My(19F) fiancé (19M) doesn’t eat fruits or vegetables at all? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.