Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26f) husband (28m) doesn't want to do anything with me

Throwaway account because we are both Reddit users. And the age isn't accurate just in case.

So we've been together for 2 years and 5 months now (known each other for longer) and we get on really well with each other. We live together with his parents for now and hopefully not for much more time. We met through gaming on an MMO but he mainly plays shooters and I'm not that into gaming anymore. We rarely play anything together since I'm really not into shooters. The only thing we kinda do together is watch series or movies that are usually my idea, not because I don't let him choose but because he doesn't really suggest anything.

When we do something together is because I'm either clearly sad or upset about it. It's getting worse in my attention now that we are on quarentine and for the 3 weeks he's been working at home, all he wants to do is playing with his friends. EVEN during working hours. A new shooting game him as his friends are hyped about is coming out in like 6 days and I'm already dreading it because I know I won't see his face for who knows how much time. He invites me to play and his friends do too (sometimes his friends feel more inclusive than him tho) but I'm just really bad at those and I just don't enjoy them.

Adding to this, he never really started any sexy stuff with me since we got together (he doesn't have any troubles getting in the mood or ejaculating for that matter) but it's always me starting everything.

Now in the good side. He is really loving and kind and he really makes an effort to 'please' me both when I'm upset/sad about whatever (including his behaviour) and in bed. Yes we are married and I'm committed to this because I'm pretty sure is him just being a HUGE baby even given his age. He never left home and his mom is absolutely overprotective and overcaring (he's a single kid). She does everything for him and her personality is pretty intense. That's why I'm guessing is just him really not doing anything but his gaming since he was a kid.

Tldr: So my point is I do feel loved by him and he clearly looks troubled when he notices im in pain or w/e but he doesn't ever put an effort or has an idea or plan to do anything with me. Not going out or doing something together.

Anyway this is a big mess and I'm sorry if it's hard to understand or follow. I'm not a native English speaker.



Submitted April 01, 2020 at 06:45PM by Maleficent_Salad https://ift.tt/3bHzXa4
My (26f) husband (28m) doesn't want to do anything with me My (26f) husband (28m) doesn't want to do anything with me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.