Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Can my overbearing mom (52) secretly read my (22F) text messages?

Tl;dr my mom has been acting weird at times and seems to be reading my messages but I have no way to prove it

My mom is very much a helicopter mom. I still live at home with her and my sister (21F) and we’re both under the Sprint same plan with iphones. My mom has a tough past in which my dad broke her trust by cheating on her and I feel like because of that, she has been an extremely overbearing parent. This happened before me and my younger sister were born so its been effecting us all our lives. She’s accused me and my sisters of lying to her, or having bad intentions during casual conversations, or bad intentions in general. She even resorted to tracking our location, and even showing up to places when we aren’t answering our phones, or when she wants to confront us. Once I turned off my location although I was home, and I immediately got a ringing notification from Find My iPhone, because she apparently gets notified when the location is turned off and its marked as “lost.” I was in a very toxic relationship and my mom was worried about my mental health throughout. She became obsessed with attacking him and texted me paragraphs whenever I left the house thinking it was because I was going to go see him, even if in reality, I was only going to get something from my car and come right back inside. Before me and my ex boyfriend broke up, and even now, my phone has been acting strange. Sometimes I’ll get black screens with a single buffering symbol, or apps will close on their own. Lately I’ve noticed that a few things I’ve said in my private texts to him or in general, she has said out loud weaved into our everyday conversations. Almost like she’s been reading them and wants to relate to me or something of that nature, or catch me “in the act” of even talking to him by making me uncomfortable (she doesn’t want me to talk to him.) like for instance, he moved to Texas recently and today my mom and I were having a conversation about something unrelated to him. He has mentioned the weather in Texas or being nervous about his new life in this new state in our texts. She started talking about a friend’s ex husbands or something, and mentioned that one of them decided to move to Texas. But when she mentioned this, she started acting a little weird. And she’s been mentioning more things about people being separated by someone moving too, and I said something very specific in one of our texts, and she said it while talking about my father to me. Also, while me and my ex boyfriend were arguing through text, she came into my room and looked really sad, and basically sat down almost like she was there for me, but she only asked me if I was ready for dinner. Its just that she did it in a certain way that seemed as if she came to my room specifically to comfort me. I think she’s been reading my messages but I have no way to prove it. Can you receive messages through email or anything like that if you’re under the same phone plan with Sprint? And how would I be able to find out?



Submitted April 01, 2020 at 10:33PM by innocent_whore https://ift.tt/3bLzF28
Can my overbearing mom (52) secretly read my (22F) text messages? Can my overbearing mom (52) secretly read my (22F) text messages? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.