Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

As we are about to try for a baby, wife (26f) suddenly decides it would be unethical to bring children into this world, where does that leave me (29m)?

Married for 3 months, dating just shy of 4 years. We'd both agreed early on that we wanted kids. She recently told me that she's changed her mind, that given the current state of the planet, it would be irresponsible to have children. That if we really wanted what was best for our future children, we wouldn't have them. She's also opposed to adopting a baby, citing corruption and exploitation. She wants to foster children who will have a harder time getting adopted. I think this will be a huge pain in the ass. We don't know anything about children, and aren't trained to take on difficult ones. She isn't willing to compromise. Where do I go from here?

Tl;Dr: Wife has shut down biological children as well as adopting a baby, she wants to foster but I am not sure that's a task I, or frankly she, are ready for, where do we go from here?



Submitted June 30, 2019 at 06:41PM by throway293773738 https://ift.tt/2Ltk797
As we are about to try for a baby, wife (26f) suddenly decides it would be unethical to bring children into this world, where does that leave me (29m)? As we are about to try for a baby, wife (26f) suddenly decides it would be unethical to bring children into this world, where does that leave me (29m)? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.