Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25F) have been married to my husband (26M) for 4 years and I feel like I have been blind to the emotional abuse that he has put me through.

I’m going to explain some things that have happened and I would like to get your opinion on them.

  1. He has control over the money. I almost never have any money on me or accessible to me unless I ask him. He also feels the need to go over the budget multiple times a month. Also on the money topic, before I got married I had good credit and now I do not.

  2. He has done things in the bedroom with me that have made me feel very violated and I have even cried during or after it happening. He has done these things even after I have asked that we do not do them.

  3. Everything is MY fault. I am not saying I am perfect but when there is a fight or argument it always comes back to me being at fault.

  4. He is lazy! If we are both sitting down and he needs something he will ask me to get it. And if I don’t he makes a big deal of having to get it himself. Like sighs and huffs. OR he will just make me feel bad that I didn’t get it for him.

  5. He makes fun of me. He always says that it is a joke or that he is kidding but I have asked him to stop with certain jokes and he has continued doing them. He also pushes my buttons and then makes me feel bad. He will purposely do something that he knows I do not like just to get a rise out of me and then makes me feel bad for always being mad.

Are these normal things in a relationship? Is there something I should do? Are these signs of abuse?

TDLR: I’m worried I have missed signs of emotional abuse in my relationship and I don’t know if it is too late to get out.



Submitted February 25, 2019 at 09:49AM by willow514 https://ift.tt/2U6Xskt
I (25F) have been married to my husband (26M) for 4 years and I feel like I have been blind to the emotional abuse that he has put me through. I (25F) have been married to my husband (26M) for 4 years and I feel like I have been blind to the emotional abuse that he has put me through. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.