Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Got a new job and coworker (21F) won’t leave me (20M) alone

So I got my dream job a few weeks ago and I’m really enjoying it and many of the people are very friendly. I was at one spot at work on Friday where I was working with a coworker I just met that day and we started having some small talk.

I’m new so she was essentially just giving me the rundown of things that I didn’t learn in my training and stuff like that. We get off work and are walking together back to our cars since we parked closely together. She starts talking about how she lives in a toxic home and her father is incredibly ill and she can’t sleep at night due to her anxiety. Okay a bit weird but I’ll deal.

The next day she wasn’t scheduled to come in till after I’m off but she decided to come in early and was hanging around me talking. She said that she came in early due to arguments happening at home No biggie I understand that she would want to get away.

After I get off she starts sending me Facebook messages asking how I’m liking the job and it’s all good. I respond and say goodnight and then when I wake up in the morning I see a good morning text from her. I don’t respond. A few hours later I get another FB message and then a message on Snapchat from her and then she calls me via FB asking why I’m not responding.

I haven’t gone more than like 3 hours without her sending me another message. She’s started asking me how I like my coffee since she wants to bring me some next time I’m working. It’s honestly really annoying getting a constant text from her yet I can’t really tell her to leave me alone since we work together. She literally told me that I’m her favorite coworker. We’ve worked together for an hour.

What am I supposed to do in this situation? I’ve only known her for like 3 days at this point and she will not stop leaving me alone. Sure we can be friends but I really don’t want her to call me asking why I’m not responding when I barely know her.

TL;DR: got a new job and coworker keeps messaging me despite only knowing her for a short time.



Submitted February 25, 2019 at 06:38PM by MrConbon https://ift.tt/2BRyvm8
Got a new job and coworker (21F) won’t leave me (20M) alone Got a new job and coworker (21F) won’t leave me (20M) alone Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.