Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

SO is spending outside of budget, and I'm not "asking the right questions" to find out. I'm 30[M] shes 31[F], Married 10 years.

We have overdraft protection to -$500, and SO is spending outside of means. We both work, and not in like..bad debt debt, but not sure how to approach this. When the purchases occur, SO falsely represents the purchase (either saying its way less than it is, just for me to find out through going on bank account) it was like double/triple). Then states that this action repeats because of the way I act and that I'm unapproachable.

I dont see it as a blatant lie, more like a "technicality" because I shouldn't have to ask 20 questions, AND she knows she not telling the whole story.

We both have a debit card to the account. Just looking for some advice. Thanks!

(other than asking 20 questions.. advice of course) haha

TLDR: Wife is falsely representing card purchases when we are almost broke. Don't know how to approach



Submitted January 26, 2019 at 09:10AM by DarkJester89 http://bit.ly/2CPPSmQ
SO is spending outside of budget, and I'm not "asking the right questions" to find out. I'm 30[M] shes 31[F], Married 10 years. SO is spending outside of budget, and I'm not "asking the right questions" to find out. I'm 30[M] shes 31[F], Married 10 years. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.