Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (21F) boyfriend (25M) asked if I wanted a threesome with his stepbrother (24M) just to see my reaction.

I’m not totally sure if my reaction is justified, or if I should look at it from my boyfriends perspective.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months.

I have expressed to him multiple times over the length of our relationship that I would like to have a MMF threesome, only if he was okay with it. We have talked about it and he said he would consider it.

Asking my boyfriend about his threesome experiences, he has told me he’s had them with his stepbrother.

Well, last night he texted me saying he was thinking about a MMF threesome. We were discussing it, and he asked me if I would like his stepbrother to be apart of it.

I thought it over extensively. I know him and he has experience, he’s good looking, and I felt I would be comfortable with him. So I told my boyfriend that yes, I think he would be the perfect person.

Then he asked me all sorts of questions like, “how would you want it to start?”, “do you think that’s hot?”, “would you do it again if you liked it?”, etc.

After answering his questions, he bombarded me with texts saying I’m a slut and that my answers really “opened his eyes about me”. I then realized it was all fake and he wanted to see my reaction. He admitted this also.

I am so pissed off that he would trick me into seeing my reaction. I thought he was being genuine, but nope. He doesn’t see why I’m so pissed off. I haven’t talked to him since last night.

Am I overreacting about this or is his reaction justified?

tl;dr my boyfriend tricked me into agreeing to a threesome with his stepbrother

Edit: I have broken up with my now ex boyfriend. He tried saying he was serious about the threesome and would ask his brother. I told him to forget it. He keeps texting me. I’m going to block him if he doesn’t stop soon and I’m currently texting the stepbrother.

Thank you all for the advice, I just needed to hear it from someone else. His behavior was manipulative and childish and I’m not putting up with that bullshit. Thanks Reddit :)



Submitted January 03, 2019 at 10:10AM by succforlife http://bit.ly/2F7IfLk
My (21F) boyfriend (25M) asked if I wanted a threesome with his stepbrother (24M) just to see my reaction. My (21F) boyfriend (25M) asked if I wanted a threesome with his stepbrother (24M) just to see my reaction. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.