Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24M) am not liking having to lie about my room mate's job - Any ideas?

Over the last year I have been seeing a heap of people and it has really helped me get over my ex. Except recently, I have become aware that when I mention I live with a stripper a look of disgust washes over most of the girl's faces, if not, a momentary fixed glare; draining the room of positive vibes.

As such I have resorted to telling my dates that my room mate is an apprentice chippy. I hate lying about my circumstances, except I feel I have to order to guarantee a second date. I also recognise the troubles I will face if I fall in love, and come out with the truth too. I have had one recent lover suggest I go get a lap dance from her (no thanks), and another go absolutely bonkers just because I said she is a great house mate... nothing else.

She really is a great house mate though. She is quiet, respectful, clean, easy to get along with and always has money for bills and rent. I would never in a million years sleep with her, and I make that clear when I get the negative responses. It doesn't help though.

I don't know if I should be honest or keep lying, because being honest is getting me nowhere.

tl;dr: Dates don't like when I say that I live with a stripper. Have resorted to lying. Not sure if it's the best option. After alternative suggestions.



Submitted January 04, 2019 at 05:48AM by Tinderage http://bit.ly/2Au0lE4
I (24M) am not liking having to lie about my room mate's job - Any ideas? I (24M) am not liking having to lie about my room mate's job - Any ideas? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.