Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (23f) am worried my teeth will impact dating, and I'm scared.

Sooooo I wanna try and get y'alls opinion on something. Other than my teeth, I'm not like.. Hideous. I'm not a super model, but if I try, I can look decent enough.

I am absolutely insanely insecure about my teeth. Two problems: I have a gap and I feel like in general, there usually isn't a good image around them. Like, as a kid I got bullied and made fun of SO MUCH but my mom wouldn't let me get braces, because she said I didn't need them.

Second problem: I had a crown, and it's legit like the third tooth from my front right tooth. And my ex bf knocked it out when he was mad a couple years ago, and didn't let me try and fix it while I had insurance. So now... It's insanely obvious there isn't anything there when I smile.

I plan on getting both things fixed in the future.... But it could literally be years and years.. It's going to be insanely expensive mostly just to fix the tooth that now is.... Gone.

It really sucks and I've legit cried over this a million times. I feel like guys are gonna think I'm hideous for my teeth alone and it scares me bc I can't hide them :(

So I'm jusy curious if I could get y'alls opinion on it... Like how much do you think it impacts relationships? I wanna get back into trying to date, but then I think I should wait until I get my teeth fixed... But who knows when that'll be. Ugh, I hate it.

Tl;dr; gap and a missing tooth. Afraid it'll impact dating until I can fix it but that could be years. Any advice??



Submitted January 26, 2019 at 05:24PM by AlPacinoismydad http://bit.ly/2MzVXsa
I (23f) am worried my teeth will impact dating, and I'm scared. I (23f) am worried my teeth will impact dating, and I'm scared. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 27, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.