Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

After my ex (18f) broke it off with me (18m) I decided to take my life into my own hands!

So my ex and I had a long distance relationship as she went to college two hours away from my highschool. We had started to date over the summer and it was 3 months of bliss. I had always been a big boy but I got complacent with her. I became 270 pounds at my heaviest with her. Well, I'm in theatre and I was a lead in the play. She was coming down that weekend to see me perform. It was saturday night, we performed friday and we had a show sunday. First thing she said to me after we had spent near a month apart was "you look awful." I laughed it off but she was more distant than usual. The whole night her friends insulted me and she just laughed along. I talked to her about it and she broke up with me. I had a show the next day, having to face my director and cast mates who already knew, because she told everyone. I was crushed, I bawled for three hours before I headed to the pre-show. I was upset for a few days afterwards, but I cut her off. I decided that by the time our musical came around, which she'll come to, that I'd be better than she left me. I started a diet, got a gym membership, and got cast as Javert for my senior musical. My best friends are all leads and this year is shaping up to end great. I've lost around 29 pounds in two months and I've got a month and a half before she sees me again. But at this point I'm just happy I'll look better than I ever have for my senior year. If any of you people are going through something similar, just know it'll get better if you make it better! Love y'all ❤❤❤

TL,DR: My ex broke up with me but I'm making it better!



Submitted January 27, 2019 at 06:26PM by Skyguy10131019 http://bit.ly/2FRGYt6
After my ex (18f) broke it off with me (18m) I decided to take my life into my own hands! After my ex (18f) broke it off with me (18m) I decided to take my life into my own hands! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.