Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (29F) am newly pregnant, and partner (39M) is making my anxiety sky rocket.

My boyfriend and I have been together a little over 5 years. I just recently found out I am 5 weeks pregnant. My boobs hurt, I am emotional and my hormones are going crazy. It feels like I am going threw PMS all the time. I quite smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol. To sum up really, I am just having a hard time dealing with everything that is happening because of this unplanned pregnancy. My boyfriend has not really communicated anything that he wants in the future for us or this baby. I don't think he is taking account what I may be going threw. Just this morning he started arguing about him not being able to watch certain movies? Which I never (or would never) say he couldn't watch something, I just simply went on the computer in the other room. But he blew it out proportion and basically threatened to go to work with out talking about anything. And then he complained I don't show him affection, when he tried to have sex this morning. In reality I had cramps and I wasn't in the mood. He makes me feel like a terrible person for turning down sex. To the point where he gives me the cold shoulder, and then screams at me. Im fearful that his lack of communication skills are going to make this pregnancy and the future very difficult. I'm debating getting an abortion because I just feel like I'm going to be by myself in this process. My anxiety is so high that I can feel it in my chest and I just want some advice on options or ways to fix my situtation. TIA

tl;dr Boyfriend is not taking my emotions in account and in return making my anxiety very high.



Submitted December 01, 2018 at 07:56AM by throwawayaccidentmom https://ift.tt/2DZh1pV
I (29F) am newly pregnant, and partner (39M) is making my anxiety sky rocket. I (29F) am newly pregnant, and partner (39M) is making my anxiety sky rocket. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.