Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [20M] want to confess to one of my best friends [20F].

We've been friends ever since high school, and we are now we're over halfway though our time at University (we attend the same school). We've become rather close in the past month, but I don't know if she's interested.

We're currently "talking" and hanging out a lot, and she seems a rather flirty when she's around me. We respect each others' schedules and recognize that we cannot always be hanging out or texting. However, she's been more than willing to agree to any event that I've invited her to (going out to eat, coming over for dinner, walking my dog around campus, etc.). She's always inviting me out to eat or go shopping.

Winter break is coming up very shortly, and I want to confess to her. I need to let her know how I feel or else I'll be waiting for an answer that may never come. I love what we have right now. She's the closest thing that I have to a sister. I wouldn't mind if we stayed as friends, but I would absolutely melt if she said yes. But I've only recognized these feelings a month ago, so I'm not sure if they're proper.

Do you guys think it would be appropriate to ask something along the lines of "I've really started falling for you, but I don't know if these feelings are proper. Could you see the two of us being together?"

I don't want to be terribly technical, but I've been told that I need to use more emotion in the way that I handle relationships.

tl;dr I've started to fall for one of my best friends as of recently, and I don't know how she feels. I don't know if my feelings are proper, but I at least want to be honest with her.



Submitted December 01, 2018 at 12:21AM by timbers_be_shivered https://ift.tt/2Q6AMTH
I [20M] want to confess to one of my best friends [20F]. I [20M] want to confess to one of my best friends [20F]. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.