Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

[UPDATE] My brother [18m] is flying to America to meet woman [26f] who he met online.

orignal post

Thanks to all the advice people gave me. Quite a few comments were people just telling me to stop him from going, which weren't all that helpful but I get exactly why people were saying it.

So after I posted I showed all the comments to my mum and we made a list of things my brother has to do before he goes. Things like showing us the girls social media, finding out her address and giving it to us, sorting out a travel card, preparing things for boarder control, finding nearest hotels and reliable places in the area that he can go to in an emergency. It turns out he had already video chatted her and they snapchat all the time. I was very surprised at how maturely he handled everything. I also got her to add me on facebook so I had direct contact with her.

I took him to the airport to catch his flight. And everything went absolutely fine, he came home a few days ago and told us that he had a lovely time and he very much loves her. I messaged them often while he was there and got them to send me selfies of them together to ease my nerves.

TL;DR: My brother went to flint to meet online girlfriend and everything went fine.



Submitted October 27, 2018 at 04:04PM by Jazzle77 https://ift.tt/2Oc5N2H
[UPDATE] My brother [18m] is flying to America to meet woman [26f] who he met online. [UPDATE] My brother [18m] is flying to America to meet woman [26f] who he met online. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.