Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My BIL [34M] invited me [27F] and my husband [29M] to an orgy.

This happened yesterday. We went to my in-laws house to celebrate my FIL's birthday. The entire family was there, including my BIL and his wife. Now, everyone knows that they're in an open marriage and they're part of a swingers club, they're very open about that. I never had an issue with that and neither my husband, but we never had an interest in this sort of thing at all.

So imagine my surprise when my BIL, after making some small talk, told me that he was organizing a small orgy with a couple of friends and they needed two more people! And what do you know, me and his brother were the perfect couple for it. I never in my life felt so uncomfortable as I did in that moment. I thought that maybe he was joking but he was completely serious. I told him that no, we weren't interested. But he just said to keep an open mind and that I should talk to my husband before giving an answer.

After that I just avoided both him and his wife and to be honest I didn't enjoy much of the celebration. I just kept thinking about what had happened. I don't think anyone heard it because there was a lot of noise and I was making my way back to the living room when he showed up. There wasn't any alcohol around the house since my FIL has had issues with it in the past, so I couldn't even blame the situation on my BIL being drunk.

I still haven't told my husband about it because I don't even know if I should. They both barely have a relationship due to some conflicts in the past and I said very clearly that we weren't interested, so that should be enough right?

TL;DR BIL invited me and my husband for an orgy, I said no but he told me to keep an open mind and talk to my husband before answering. My husband doens't know about the proposal yet and I don't know if I should tell him.



Submitted October 28, 2018 at 12:11PM by UnusualInsect https://ift.tt/2Pqqo88
My BIL [34M] invited me [27F] and my husband [29M] to an orgy. My BIL [34M] invited me [27F] and my husband [29M] to an orgy. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 29, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.