Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend(21) is only attracted to me(M22) when I'm happy/doing well in life. How normal is this?

We've been dating for a little more than a year. We just graduated(yay). I've noticed ever since college, when I'm happy and socializing a lot, she can't stop complimenting me and touching me. But when I'm feeling a little low, she drops a little "hope you feel better" and does as little as she can to make me feel better. Meanwhile, she jumps over to the happier(complimenty) guys in class and immediately jumps back to me when I'm fine again. We've spoken about it and she says she doesn't realize. She says she's head over heels in love with me. I believe that she does love me, but I know for a fact she only likes me when I'm constantly complimenting her and giving her attention. I'm very anxious this might be a road to cheating.

Tl;dr : Girlfriend only likes me when I'm happy and looks for attention from other guys when I'm feeling down.



Submitted October 27, 2018 at 05:11AM by FrogSnob https://ift.tt/2O9Xc09
Girlfriend(21) is only attracted to me(M22) when I'm happy/doing well in life. How normal is this? Girlfriend(21) is only attracted to me(M22) when I'm happy/doing well in life. How normal is this? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 27, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.