Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I kicked her out

SUMMARY: Prospective plate came over saying she wanted to blow me, decided she just wanted to cuddle in my bed instead, made her GTFO

Body: HB8 but since she's over 30 the face brings it down to about a 7 or maybe 6.5.

she messages me late at night when she wants to come over and we've ended up fucking the past 2 times she's been here. She has explicitly said she doesn't like giving head and I didn't push the issue. Today she mentioned that she wasn't able to have sex but still wanted to come over. I told her she could come over if she wanted to blow me. She said she wanted to, so over she came.

We chatted for a while with no resistance on physical escalation, but then she declared she was tired and wanted to go to bed. I followed her into my bedroom and she boldly proclaimed that she didn't want to blow me because she was too tired.

At first I was playful, pinning her against the wall and taking off her clothes.. but then she doubled down on the tired part intentionally killing the mood.

I looked at her like you've got to be kidding me. She looked at me in utter disbelief, like I was going to force her to do it or something. I simply stated that if she didn't want to, that was fine, but she wasn't going to get in my bed unless she pleased me in some way.

the look of horror on her face was priceless. She literally couldn't believe it. I calmly explained to her that my bed is for sex.

We played back and fourth games of getting naked and a little (5 seconds or so) of sucking here and there. It eventually became clear she was testing my boundaries. What I let her come over and just cuddle her? Could she get away with it?

on one hand, I always like to think that there is a combination of things I could have done or said to get me what I wanted. But on the other hand, I feel like I held frame well. She eventually pushed me to the point where I had to just spell it out for her and lose all of the feeling. I knew this was buzzkill and that it meant she was going to leave, but at this point I really didn't feel like there was any chance of having her get me off, so I closed the door on her.

"You are not my girlfriend. Our agreement was not for you to come over and cuddle and spend the night. You are free to leave anytime you want. If you don't feel well enough to drive, I have a guest bed that is already made. You're more than welcome to sleep there. My bed is for sex: oral, anal, however we feel works best. If you're not interested that's fine, no hard feelings. But I don't let girls come over to spend the night and just cuddle."

It will be interesting to see what happens in the future with her. I also have our text conversation beforehand saved. Since we barely had sexual contact I doubt she could pin me with something, but just in case.



Submitted August 01, 2018 at 12:39AM by MotiMorphosys https://ift.tt/2LT4ZCB
I kicked her out I kicked her out Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.