Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

my gf(19F) wants my(19M) full attention but she's just very off and draining to text with

for context we just turned 3 months a week ago, we used to always text and the way she text is very different when we first started, at first she'll be clingy or lovely, I enjoy chatting with her, but then we got close to 3 month recently the way she text now is just very different like a little bit mean (if you u know what im saying) she keeps bragging on social media that im not meeting her needs or wants my full attention, but everytime I give her my full attention, she's just very dry or isn't trying to keep the conversation going, takes awhile to reply, or too lazy to reply, or texts her friends other than me, then she'll post on her story that im not giving my full attention or me being dry because who the hell is not going to get drained from all that? i'm always the one initiating a conversation and the first to always text. ofcourse I get very drained so I just don't try as much anymore then she gets mad at me for not texting her always or like not giving alot of my attention anymore. I honestly don't know what to do here, if i bring it up she's going to make it my fault or something

tl:dr got tired/drained of doing everything first because she's just very off then got mad at me



Submitted March 02, 2023 at 05:00AM by LuFruity https://ift.tt/c7Zvhzi
my gf(19F) wants my(19M) full attention but she's just very off and draining to text with my gf(19F) wants my(19M) full attention but she's just very off and draining to text with Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 02, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.