Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I 19f at going insane. My boyfriend 22M scolds me all the time for small things

TL;DR: my boyfriend scolds/yells at me in a clearly angry tone for things I had no intent of having anything to do with him. My emotional and mental health is dwindling away.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 years. We moved in together September of 2021. Hehas always had anger issues and I thought he would get a hold on them. I really love him and all of the times we've spent together. He is thoughtful, kind, funny, intelligent, and more. That being said; I don't know if I can take his scolding anymore. He says he is not yelling at me. How I see it, out of nowhere, he starts with a angry, condescending tone of scolding or yelling. He yelled at me for asking him to not use steel wool on the nonstick pans. He yelled at me for taking too long to make my coffee at the grocery store. He yelled at me for putting makeup on too loud at 12 pm when he's sleeping. He yelled at me for continuing to style my bangs when he asked to have *x. He yelled at me messing up in a video game 10,000 times. I am a sensitive person, I admit. And i've tried to talk to him about how I feel sad, insecure, and on edge when he treats me like this. I do truly believe he loves me and he's not as bad as this makes him out to be, but it's so hard. It always seems like he's talking at me and not with me when he gets in that mood, but otherwise he's normal. And it always comes out of NOWHERE. I feel like i'm walking on eggshells and honestly i've just gotten to the point where i'm wondering maybe I am stupid. Maybe I am ridiculous. Maybe I do never think things through. It hurts. What do I do? I would be so thankful for any advice



Submitted March 03, 2023 at 11:46AM by Confident-Quiet-5062 https://ift.tt/Z4mbGfz
I 19f at going insane. My boyfriend 22M scolds me all the time for small things I 19f at going insane. My boyfriend 22M scolds me all the time for small things Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 04, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.