Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Girlfriend (24f) expecting me to put my (25m) whole pay rise towards bills

Me and my gf live together and both earn similar amounts currently. As we earn similar amounts we both pay 50/50 of the rent and bills. This means we both pay £500 a month towards everything. I have recently been told I will be getting a pay rise of around £200 a month but the actual amount is still being worked out. When I told my gf she said it's good because it can go towards rent and bills. I asked what she meant and she said I can put the £200 towards rent and bills. I disagreed with this as that would essentially mean my gf is the one getting the pay rise since she is the one who would be benefitting from it.

I said once the actual figure is worked out I'd look into paying slightly more for rent and bills since I'll be making more but there's on way the whole amount is going on bills. She accused me of being unfair since I'll be making more money. Does anyone have any advice?

tl;dr my gf is expecting me to put my whole pay rise towards bills and doesn't see a problem with it. Does anyone have any advice?



Submitted March 03, 2023 at 02:22AM by throwra9020 https://ift.tt/7GMS6EV
Girlfriend (24f) expecting me to put my (25m) whole pay rise towards bills Girlfriend (24f) expecting me to put my (25m) whole pay rise towards bills Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on March 03, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.