Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

i don’t want to move in with my boyfriend anymore

hi ! my boyfriend and i are both 19, and we’ve been together (on and off) for almost a year now. we’ve recently started talking about moving together and sharing an apartment, but i’ve started stressing about this a lot and having doubts because we still have issues within our relationship that haven’t been solved yet and he also is very bad with money !! i’m very good with my finances so this worries me a lot. he also struggles to keep a job and i’m scared that we will move in together and he suddenly won’t be able to help pay anything anymore or we will just continue to struggle with the same issues that we already have… i love him a lot, but i don’t think i’m ready to commit to this with him.

TLDR: me and my boyfriend are making plans to move in together, but i’m starting to have doubts because our relationship doesn’t seem strong enough. please help 🤍



Submitted January 04, 2023 at 09:30PM by bimbotransgirl https://ift.tt/iyTGMaQ
i don’t want to move in with my boyfriend anymore i don’t want to move in with my boyfriend anymore Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 05, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.