Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Gf (22F) drunkingly confessed to cheating and doesnt remember it

GF (22F) drunkingly confessed to cheating on me on New Years and doesnt remember.

I (23M) am currently active duty in the service, and recently returned from my tour in japan in december for the holidays. Me and my gf thought it’d be fun to get drunk for the New Years this year. But while she was really drunk she started confessing to going out with another guy and kissing him in May. (This was while I was still away in Japan)

TLDR She was too drunk to realize that she was talking to me and not somebody else… She kept saying the words “Dont tell the japan man, dont tell the japan man”. Afterwords she threw up and passed out on the bed which leads me to believe that she doesn’t remember what happened.

Its been 3 days and I still haven’t confronted her about it. It’s been really hard for me since then. The days seem longer and sometimes I stay up late at night just thinking about it. I’m still in shock that such a kind and sweet person would keep a secret like this from me.

What should I do..? Someone please help me.

Edit: If I really were to leave the relationship, should I keep her just as a friend or cut all ties with her?



Submitted January 03, 2023 at 11:15PM by TayTheRayy https://ift.tt/CcKoxVe
Gf (22F) drunkingly confessed to cheating and doesnt remember it Gf (22F) drunkingly confessed to cheating and doesnt remember it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 04, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.