Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Told my Crush my feelings now I don't know what to do need advice

Tl;dr I told my coworker and friend I had a crush on them now I need advice

So about five weeks ago I (25m) asked my friend and coworker (24f) if we could get breakfast and talk. We've known each other for two years and we work side beside 40-50 a week.

Anyway, I told them I had a crush on them and I presented it in a way that was more like a friend letting a friend know kinda deal. She was surprised and I opened up and was honest that I had suppressed those feelings for a long time (last 5 months). I explained also how these feelings only arose this spring and it was not in anyway the original feelings I had when we started hanging out outside of work. Truly we were just friends in my eyes until this spring.

So after our talk I was very upfront and was more or less said I'd respect whatever decision she'd want to do, nothing had to come of it and we can remain friends and I also said if you wanna talk about a different kind of relationship with one another we can but I would not be pushing her in anyway to discuss that as its up to her. So we're still friends and we both agreed it would be a little awkward for a bit but nothing we can't handle together.

So here I am now. In person she asks me to do things with her still and I too. However when I text her I'm ghosted or she doesn't reply and doesn't acknowledge our in person plans. I'm not going to confront her in person about not replying because I don't want to be bothering her even more than I have this year with my feelings. When we hangout in groups I get the cold shoulder too (we've got mutual friend groups so we see each other even on days off occasionally)

So I'm just confused because I'm on the spectrum and I misread people all the time. Was she being honest abou remaining friends ? She still says oh id do that with you irl , but when I text I get nothing no reply no oh sorry I was busy couldn't text back. I was curious if anyone had advice or recommendations any help would be much appreciated!



Submitted December 05, 2022 at 02:39PM by lurkeringinthesun https://ift.tt/NuiLUzX
Told my Crush my feelings now I don't know what to do need advice Told my Crush my feelings now I don't know what to do need advice Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.