Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

BF and his Ex both invited to overnight party

My [28F] boyfriend[M30] was invited to a friend's overnight birthday party in a city 2 hours away. His ex[31F] is a mutual friend so I asked if it was an all guys party or if he thought she would be invited. He seemed to think it would just be guys but when his friend sent the Airbnb information he saw that his ex was a part of the group message.

His initial response was that he just wouldn't stay the night. I was initially okay with this if I could drive there and pick him up (they'll be drinking). I felt like it wouldn't be fair if he missed his friend's party because I wasn't comfortable with it.

After thinking about it for a few days I'm not comfortable with him going at all. We had issues in the past with him spending time with his ex and cancelling plans with me. I don't feel like anything sexual was going on. He was living with his parents after they broke up and I think he was more comfortable staying with her so he could see his cats (I wasn't okay with this and he didn't tell me this was happening). We decided to try to move past this and she moved out of state.

I don't feel comfortable with him and his ex drinking in the same house at a party I'm not invited to. I don't think people's SOs are invited since there's limited room in the Airbnb. There's 5 beds in the house and I THINK more than 5 people are invited (I'm not positive).

I'm conflicted because I don't want to bring it up again if I'm overreacting but at the same time I feel very uncomfortable. Would asking him not to go be unreasonable?

TL;DR - BF and his ex are both invited to their friend's overnight birthday party



Submitted December 05, 2022 at 10:49AM by autumnnoms https://ift.tt/lxk8SN1
BF and his Ex both invited to overnight party BF and his Ex both invited to overnight party Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.