Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Saw a receipt that my dad bought a fancy coat and made a reservation for two at a fancy restaurant... And it's not for my mom

So I have access to my dad's [50M] email (he is tech illiterate) and I came across a receipt that showed he bought a Canada Goose and made a reservation for two at a fancy restaurant. I was shocked as they live mostly paycheck to paycheck and my mom [48F] recently got laid off so I'm sure they are not doing well financially.

Now most people would think it's a surprise gift for the wife, but I know for a fact it can't be for my mom because she is visiting me on that weekend, and I live in the city over.

I'm not sure what to do at this point. My parents have a frosty relationship and are more roommates at this point, but can't get divorced due to financial reasons. I want to tell my mom but my mom is very emotional and can overreact easily. Not even sure how my dad will react. I also have a little sister [13F] still in school so it will be devastating to her.

Tl;dr caught my dad planning to cheat, not sure how or if I should tell mom or confront dad



Submitted December 05, 2022 at 09:11PM by trashy2020 https://ift.tt/E8Ztj0m
Saw a receipt that my dad bought a fancy coat and made a reservation for two at a fancy restaurant... And it's not for my mom Saw a receipt that my dad bought a fancy coat and made a reservation for two at a fancy restaurant... And it's not for my mom Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.