Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (m25) thinks I (f24) cheated on him?

My boyfriend was visiting his parents all day yesterday. I picked him up and we got home, and it smelled like a very nice cologne as soon as we stepped inside.

I didn’t understand, and from there onwards I’ve felt there’s been some weird vibes. In the evening I though and said that it’s the candle that smelled, but I started overthinking, and realised I had washed both my jackets and hung them to dry by the other jackets, hence the nice smell.

He claims that his clothes doesn’t smell like that and that the washing liquid doesn’t have that smell, and we now have the continuous weird vibes going, because I said to him “I don’t feel like you believe me” which he replied that he doesn’t.

Idk what to do. It’s not to make it about me, but I think I am also a bit shocked that he thinks I’m cheating (despite having a thick winter coat on my legs, lol). I just don’t know what to do I guess? Any advice?

TLDR: bf thinks I cheated because laundry detergent made the entryway smell like cologne when he got home after visiting his parents all day, and he claims that it doesn’t smell like that. Now the vibes are weird.



Submitted December 05, 2022 at 12:21AM by PurpleFlamingo98 https://ift.tt/a7Owt1L
My boyfriend (m25) thinks I (f24) cheated on him? My boyfriend (m25) thinks I (f24) cheated on him? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 05, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.