Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (21M) friend (21M) thinks I forced myself on his friend (21F), and I don’t know what to do

Hi guys,

Recently a party was hosted at my (21M) house. I am very close friends with one of my housemates (21M) and we’ve always gotten along. I don’t drink, so I was sober the entire night, but most people were drinking casually. One of his friends he invited (21F) came over and had a few drinks. She stopped drinking for a while and sobered up. We talked and started making out in my room, when my friend barges in and tells her to leave. Also, when she asked me if I wanted to make out, I made it super clear that I will not touch her if she’s drunk in the slightest. She assured me she was conscious in her decision making and she gave me verbal consent to kiss her. My friend said that he doesn’t want to talk to me stating that I forced myself on her, when I clearly didn’t. I feel terrible about it and don’t know what to do. He doesn’t believe me when I told him she assured me that her decisions were conscious along with her giving me verbal consent. What do I do?

Thanks guys.

TLDR: My friend thinks I forced myself in one of his friends even though both of us consented verbally and I don’t know what to do.



Submitted October 02, 2022 at 12:57AM by Plenty-Education5958 https://ift.tt/xYtAebD
My (21M) friend (21M) thinks I forced myself on his friend (21F), and I don’t know what to do My (21M) friend (21M) thinks I forced myself on his friend (21F), and I don’t know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.