Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Dropping stuff at my ex’s - tell my partner?

My (F30s) current partner (M30s) and I live together and are getting ready to move. Clearing out stuff we don’t need, I found a box of old photos and stuff that belong to an ex (we broke up 6 years ago).

No bad blood between ex and I, we were together over 10 years, we just didn’t work out. We never see each other or hang out or even text. I messaged him asking how he wanted me to get this box to him, he said I can drop it off on his porch since I will be in the area later this week. Easy.

Here’s the part I don’t know how best to handle. My partner has issues because of past trauma that has nothing to do with me and I feel like if I mention that I’m going to drop this box on the porch, it’ll get blown out of proportion and be made into a big deal when it really isn’t IMO. I can’t imagine any scenario where he would find out if I didn’t say anything.

Would it be ok if I just took the box and dropped it off without saying anything to my partner about it at all or is it worse to lie by omission?

TL;DR - I want to drop a box off at my ex’s without telling current partner bc of partner’s irrational insecurity

EDIT: bc I’ve seen this a bunch already. Ex lives 45min away and I’m going to be on that side of town for a work meeting. Partner coming with wouldn’t be appropriate



Submitted October 10, 2022 at 03:16PM by throwaway7264235 https://ift.tt/m0VDB87
Dropping stuff at my ex’s - tell my partner? Dropping stuff at my ex’s - tell my partner? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 11, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.