Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

A toxic Ex keeps showing up around me.

TLDR: toxic ex keeps coming into a shop I frequent near my work, why is she doing it?

I (M27) got out of a severely toxic relationship with a woman (W28) who cheated on me multiple times, lied to me about taking birth control(which was a condition of consent to sex) and got pregnant(miscarried) and went out of her way to make me lose my job(she was a coworker there, not to mention the gaslighting, manipulation and controlling behaviour. It’s left me with severe anxiety and depression. It’s been 6 months and I’ve been working hard on healing through multiple avenues (therapy etc). At my new job, I work next to a supermarket she also lives near and shops at, when we stopped communication she said she wouldn’t shop there on weekdays. She knew I would take my break at 10am and head to the shops on fridays to get a drink or some food. For the past 3 weeks she has been there at 10am shopping.. she seems to be deliberately putting herself in a position where she might see me. Even though she acts scared and anxious when she does see me, even though I never did anything bad to her… I’m really confused as to why she would do that. The second time I saw her I couldn’t avoid seeing her so I had a chat and said that I wish her the best and that I want her to heal from her trauma, but asked her not to shop on the day or do it at a different time… but the very next week(today) she is there at 10am again… I feel like she might be trying to get inside my head. There are other supermarkets close by she could go to but goes to this one anyway.

Edit: spelling



Submitted September 01, 2022 at 07:12PM by DantheKoalaMan https://ift.tt/tdjcHA1
A toxic Ex keeps showing up around me. A toxic Ex keeps showing up around me. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.