Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf pushed me and I’m not sure what to make of it

My GF pushed me and I’m not sure what to make of it

Myself (23M) and GF (20F) of 1 year were having a discussion in the shower regarding her assignment that covered male vs female rights regarding abortions. To avoid throwing this thread out the window I’ll leave it at that. When we eventually had differing opinions on males having the right to opt out of a child’s life prior to birth we both began speaking over one another. She pushed me with both hand causing me to take a step back to avoid falling over. Instantly I told her that it was not okay to push me so I would shut up and listen to her, i stated that she should rather tell me I’m talking over her and that she wants to finish her thought. I am a 6”5 M and she is 5”6, so this was a considerable amount of force but definitely not abuse by any means. My concerns are that this could be a preface to future problems and I’m not really sure how to stop my mind from spiralling regarding this. I was abused by my mother as a child and I don’t want to experience anything like that again. But the issue is I love this girl and want a life with her but I’m not sure what to make of this.. to make matters worse we are suppose to sign a lease in the next 3 days.. how do I solve this?

tl;dr Gf pushed me to shut me up while discussing an assignment and I’m not sure how to handle the situation



Submitted August 02, 2022 at 10:48PM by pixydixydust https://ift.tt/anqLJp9
My gf pushed me and I’m not sure what to make of it My gf pushed me and I’m not sure what to make of it Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 03, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.