Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (29f) husband (29m) lied. what's next?

I noticed my husband made a new friend on Discord, a woman. I asked about her, since he talks about his friends often and her name has mever come up. He said they rarely talk. She liked a bunch of his tweets, so when I checked her likes it was rapid fire a bunch of his and very little else. My alarm bells were going off the charts.

I'm not proud. I went through their messages. They talk regularly. The conversation is relatively benign, but he has sent her gifts. I asked him if he ever sent anything to her as he mailed out gifts to friends a few months ago. He said never. I told him i have zero issue if he has female friends and dont care if she was someone he sent something to, all i asked was for his honesty and transparency. He insists he never sent her anything.He maintained he hadn't. Direct eye contact.

I don't care if they're friends, he has other female friends I'm sure. But my gut is off on this and him lying makes me suspicious. I know snooping was shitty. I guess I will have to come clean about it or just move on.

Tl;Dr my husband has lied about the extent of his friendship with a woman in a few ways.



Submitted August 09, 2022 at 08:52PM by scaredandworriedmom https://ift.tt/8gH6kVs
My (29f) husband (29m) lied. what's next? My (29f) husband (29m) lied. what's next? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 10, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.