Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (27m) caught my girlfriend (29f) flirting with some dude she used to fool around with in her past and Idk what to do

While we were on vacation I kept seeing this kids name pop up on her phone and we’ve been dating for about a year and I’ve never once went through her phone I trusted her from the start but my gut feeling told me something was up… which I know is wrong and should’ve asked her first but I couldn’t help myself. Sure enough I find dms between them flirting and mentioning sexual stuff from the past not to mention the nudes she sent him from before we were dating but still should be mentioned for background context. In her defense she didn’t always answer him but did more than not. However I confronted her in a calm respectful way about it asking her who it was and she said “it’s some dude who I used to mess around with in the past who hits me up from time to time and there’s nothing between us I don’t want him Il delete him and block him now” (which she did without me asking) she then proceeded to apologize saying she shouldn’t have responded and deleted him a long time ago and I forgave however I still have this feeling in my gut that there’s more to the story and that something went on even though she swore up and down nothing happened. I’m very much in love with her and I don’t know how to proceed because I feel our relationship is now changed completely… ?

Tl;dr I caught my gf (29f) of one year flirting with some dude from her past and I’m not sure how to go about it



Submitted August 01, 2022 at 06:40PM by Goochsmoocher95 https://ift.tt/e1zAm3J
I (27m) caught my girlfriend (29f) flirting with some dude she used to fool around with in her past and Idk what to do I (27m) caught my girlfriend (29f) flirting with some dude she used to fool around with in her past and Idk what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.