Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (25F) have no idea how to have sex

gotcha with the title huh. well it's not simple as that, obviously, but it's a long story and I had no idea how to shorten it for the title. let's cut to the chase.

I'm 25 and still a virgin. I was a late bloomer, got my first kiss at 19 and never had a relationship because of my extremely high standards. despite all that, my parents were never the strict type. in fact, the have always been really liberal, leaving most decisions up to me from a young age, as long as I was safe. anyways, they never had "the talk" with me, and when they brought up the relationship top it was always as a joke, usually because of my high standards. my mum has asked me many times if I was gay (I'm bissexual but she doesn't know either lol), but never asked if I had a boyfriend. whenever I was feeling sad because of a boy, I never told her that was the reason, Id just make up something else. my psychologist constantly suggests that I take initiative to get close to my mom, but it frightens me to the bone to talk about those topics with her.

anyways, even though I'm a virgin I have a libido right and I go out with guys sometimes and whenever we get to the point where I know he's probably gonna want to have sex with me I start avoiding it. I know all contraceptive methods and stuff about safe sex, but how to go after that without my parents knowing? I don't want to take pills bc I'm aware of the side effects, but idk I'd like to get an IUD but how will I buy that and get the medical appointment without her knowledge, since she always asks me everything about my life and I don't know how to lie? I have hard enough time lying to her when I go out on dates, because I'm embarrassed of it... it's not like she would freak out or keep me from going, it's just that it's... embarrassing y'know? am I being silly? I don't know it's just overwhelming. I know that sex isn't that much of a big deal, but it involves a lot of big deals, mainly health stuff, and I definitely DO NOT want to get pregnant or an STD.

I guess the best ppl to help me out in this case would be parents of people my age actually lol.

TL;DR: I'm a virgin who wants to have safe sex but I don't want my mother to know I'm having sex because I think it's embarrassing



Submitted August 05, 2022 at 08:51PM by tiasfofinhas https://ift.tt/3TvoyrN
I (25F) have no idea how to have sex I (25F) have no idea how to have sex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.