Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How should I [22M] feel about my partner [22F] catching up with her exes?

Hello!

My girlfriend doesn't mind catching up with her exes once in a while, either through text or video-calling. I am not sure how I should feel about it. I don't feel super comfortable with it (Sometimes I pick up her phone and I encouter their messages... makes me feel a bit weird) but I don't want to tell her not to. Perhaps it's clear I have my own set of trust issues to work on, but I'd appreciate any insights you could offer.

(Our communication is solid. Despite the fact that she doesn't mind catching up with her exes (since they broke up on good terms), she tells me that she is of course considering me part of the equation - She doesn't want to make me feel uncomfortable through her catch up calls.)

TL;DR: My girlfriend doesn't mind catching up with her exes and I am not sure how to feel about it, and whether I should communicate my feelings regardless.



Submitted August 04, 2022 at 04:10AM by exoticblindness https://ift.tt/hAD9BMl
How should I [22M] feel about my partner [22F] catching up with her exes? How should I [22M] feel about my partner [22F] catching up with her exes? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.