Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend doesn’t care about my day?

I (21f) had a pretty rough day at work today and when I finished I bought food for me and my boyfriend (21m) and then met him at the park near our house to have a picnic. When he got there I asked about his day and we talked about that for a bit (me asking questions or just giving responses to what he said). Then I told him about my day and work.

I’m a pretty talkative person and it was a very frustrating day so I was rlly getting into it and the stories when I realized that he just… didn’t really care? His only responses were “uh huh” “yeah” or other dismissive things. When I texted my friend about my day she really cared and asked how I am and made jokes or said things to lighten my mood. He didn’t really say anything though. It just really hurt so I stopped talking and let him talk about whatever he wanted to. I just listened and responded and gave input on what he said.

I’ve noticed he’s done this a lot before, where he won’t give me input or really respond to what I say, and it really super hurts my feelings. I’ve tried talking to him about it and he just brushes me off. When we got home the first thing he did was give a list of chores I should do immediately after a hard day when I just wanted five minutes to take a break first. I feel like I’m talking to nobody sometimes but when I ask why he doesn’t listen or respond and he just regurgitates the last few sentences I said as “proof” that he was.

TLDR; boyfriend never asks about my day or responds when I talk



Submitted August 01, 2022 at 04:55PM by Redorangeyellowwhite https://ift.tt/0EyG9JY
Boyfriend doesn’t care about my day? Boyfriend doesn’t care about my day? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.