Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My mom texted me that my dad is cheating and then stopped answering me. I’m all alone and my world has been shattered.

I am 31F and I live overseas, many hours away from my parents. They’ve always had a terrible marriage and every year it gets worse. This Christmas, I went home and don’t think I saw them speak to each other once. Also, my brother just moved out so this is the first year they are dealing with empty nest syndrome.

ANYWAY - a couple days ago my mom texted me and said my dad is having an affair and she forwarded the emails of him talking to another woman. Except it’s obviously a scam. My dad is 70 and has clearly set up a dating profile and is getting scammed. Regardless, it doesn’t change his intentions. I responded to my mom and said this is hard and I don’t know what to do or say. It’s been 2 days and she hasn’t responded to me. I’m stuck in a state of shock.

Because I live so far away, I am trying to pretend I never heard this. But I’m falling into a depression. I can’t get out of bed. I’ve been taking sleeping pills and trying to avoid this all. I always had a good relationship with my dad and I don’t want to confront the fact that he might be a bad person. I also know my mom has a deep hatred for him. I feel that by texting me this bomb and then disappearing, she is just trying to get me to hate him, like she does.

TLDR- my mom texted me a bomb saying my dad is cheating and emailed me proof (it was a scam but still shows he’s trying to meet a new woman). I answered her and she never replied.



Submitted January 31, 2022 at 09:30AM by buddhabaebae https://ift.tt/x6mEKDf8p
My mom texted me that my dad is cheating and then stopped answering me. I’m all alone and my world has been shattered. My mom texted me that my dad is cheating and then stopped answering me. I’m all alone and my world has been shattered. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.