Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend asked me to keep my boobs covered in bed

TLDR: my boyfriend has asked me to keep my boobs covered while I sleep so that he doesn’t get horny and I don’t know if this is a reasonable request on his part or if I should be alarmed.

Tonight when I was getting ready for bed (I was just going to wear underwear because it’s cozy that way) my (28F) partner (31m) asked if I wanted him to get me a T-shirt. At first I thought he was just being sweet and said sure. So he grabbed me one of his shirts and I put it on before crawling into bed. He then asked “do you remember waking up last night?” I said “no, what do you mean?” He proceeded to tell me how I had my boobs out and all “in his face” and he thought I was trying to make a move in the middle of the night. I asked what he meant by “in his face” and he said that they were just uncovered because I took the blankets off of myself.

So basically, I was just laying in bed sleeping like a normal person, not intentionally flaunting anything. So he asked me to keep them covered because “I can’t control myself in the morning.” I said “so you want me to sensor my body in my own bed?” He said that it just makes him really horny if my boobs are out like that. To try and put his words into perspective, I told him that he has to wear pants to bed because if he can sensor my body, then I can sensor his (not that I would ever actually expect him to sleep in pants if he didn’t want to). But he thinks it’s not the same thing because I don’t get horny from him sleeping with no pants.

He also said that I don’t have to wear a shirt but then I should still keep my chest covered.

For background, we’ve been together for several years and he’s never done anything to make me feel uncomfortable sexually. He has also never told me how to dress. This is the first time he’s done/said anything that I have been slightly alarmed by.

Is his reaction normal and maybe I’m over thinking? Is this a totally reasonable request on his part? I just let it go but now I’m laying here and can’t stop thinking about it.

And if it isn’t a normal request on his part, how can I articulate why it’s not if we have a conversation about it?

Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom or advice.



Submitted February 01, 2022 at 08:30PM by Colette_Stawp https://ift.tt/VIkiBFDMx
My boyfriend asked me to keep my boobs covered in bed My boyfriend asked me to keep my boobs covered in bed Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.