Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How/when do I ask the guy I’m dating if he’s seeing other people?

24F 31M. I need some advice! I’m the kind of person that after the third date I really have to focus on one person at a time. I went on a fourth date with a guy last night. It’s been two weeks. I know it’s still early so I probably shouldn’t bring it up yet, but I’m just kind of wondering at what point I can at least ask if he’s been with other people recently or if he’s still going on dates? I also don’t really know if he’s looking for a relationship in general. I’m assuming that he is because we’ve talked about past relationships and our love languages and stuff like that, and he’s still pursuing me even though we haven’t slept together. I would like to sleep with him soon, but not if he’s doing that with others.

I guess I’m just kind of curious as to whether or not he still on the apps and going on dates with others. I’m assuming he is, but I was just wondering at what point can I ask? I’m not planning on asking for exclusivity yet but it’s definitely something I’m wanting eventually. I’d ask him now if I knew he’d agree or not be scared off, but i feel like it’s too early to ask even though I’d want that. I think two months is a good point to ask for that. I know exclusivity is different from a relationship but to me they are the same right? Even if I don’t ask for exclusivity right now, at what point can I ask if he’s still dating others? And what is a good way to ask it without scaring him off?

Edit: I would like to be exclusive now as I prefer to focus on one person at a time, but don’t want to ask too early and pressure things so I will wait if needed. But I would like to know if he’s seeing others

TL:DR : How/when do I ask the guy I’m dating if he’s seeing other people?



Submitted February 03, 2022 at 08:36AM by soytypicallyme https://ift.tt/e3VudBU
How/when do I ask the guy I’m dating if he’s seeing other people? How/when do I ask the guy I’m dating if he’s seeing other people? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.