Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Guy chokes me while making out

So I (21f) started dating this guy (29m) making it date 3. We haven’t had sex because I want to wait and he’s cool with that, we both want to be in a relationship but I told him to let things flow. After not seeing him for 2 weeks because he “needed some space” we went for a walk after having lunch together (and bailed his family who wanted to meet me because he’s not ready for taking that step yet). Last time I saw him he touched me without consent while making out so this time I told him how uncomfortable he made me feel, he hugged me and said I’ve to have the confidence to say what I like and don’t like, that I’ve to trust him. That being said we started to making out, puts his hand over my neck and gently chokes me. I was shocked so I didn’t say anything, afterward he keep kissing me and bite me hard enough to made me bleed a little. Again, I didn’t say anything so he just hugged me and said I was his property. I was still shocked. Now I look back and sounds sick af but my friends said I should give him one more chance and see if he changes but I’m worried about what kind of person he might be.

TL;DR: guy chocked me while making out without letting me know before hand.

Edit: thank you guys for all the support!!! I thought I was overthinking it after talking it with my friends but my gut said I should cut him off and that’s what I’m about to do.



Submitted February 01, 2022 at 07:37PM by vitacoro https://ift.tt/MyvzQt7lN
Guy chokes me while making out Guy chokes me while making out Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.