Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (M26) groom’s party doesn’t want me to tell my SO (F24) that they’re planning a private bachelor party for me that involves strippers

My SO and I have been in a relationship for 2 years and we are going to get married in the end of January.

I know my soon-to-be father in law, my Best Man & Groomsmen have been planning a Bachelor party for me for a while now, but I only found out about the details recently that the party will be held in an AirBnB and will have a few female strippers there as entertainers.

The other thing I found out is that my soon-to-be father in law is also actively involved with the whole planning thing and would be paying most of the cost for the party.

A little background story: My soon-to-be father in law is my SO’s step father and I know he and my SO aren’t close since he got married to my SO’s mom only about a year ago and the fact that they live in a different city 4 hours away from us, my SO and I only met him twice, during their wedding and when we visited them for Christmas.

During our Christmas visit, he told me that he’s been talking to my Best Man & Groomsmen about planning a super awesome bachelor party for me and would let me in on it as long as I keep it as a secret and promise not discuss it with anyone that aren’t involved with the plan, specially the girls (my SO, her mom and her sister) wink... wink.... I didn’t think much of it, so I like Yeah sure, I promise to keep it as a secret....and then he said he would let my Best Man tell me about it soon.

When I finally found out about the whole plan, especially the part of having strippers there, I was like Hhmmm... I don’t know man... might wanna talk to my SO about the plan and see how she feels about it...

My Best Man, Groomsmen and my soon-to-be father in law were all telling me NOT to say anything to my SO about it because “bachelor parties are just for us guys, girls have no business to know in case they’d blow up and ruin the plan”.

So here’s my question: Since I honestly don’t know if my SO would be okay or not okay with the part that involves the strippers, should I talk to her about the plan and see how she feels about it?

TL;DR My soon-to-be father in law, my Best Man & Groomsmen don’t want me to tell my SO about their plan for my bachelor party that involves strippers. Since I promised them that I wouldn’t say anything to my SO before I knew about the whole plan that involves strippers, I am torn between keeping my promise and respecting my SO’s feeling about it.



Submitted January 12, 2022 at 02:31AM by Own_Reserve6349 https://ift.tt/3tkOAMt
My (M26) groom’s party doesn’t want me to tell my SO (F24) that they’re planning a private bachelor party for me that involves strippers My (M26) groom’s party doesn’t want me to tell my SO (F24) that they’re planning a private bachelor party for me that involves strippers Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.