Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [M23] feel like my girlfriend [F20] doesn’t want me and just tolerates me…

This has been going on for a while and I’m not sure what to do about it. We have been together two and a half years and she always says how she wants to get married and says she wants me but her actions show something else…

She only ever says I love you if I say it first. She never shows me off in any way, shape, or form. On social media? Claims she has to be in the mood for it but hasn’t done it in a year. Wearing things I buy her with my name like jewelry? Says she’s not a jewelry person but wears jewelry she buys every day. Never compliments me. She never comes out and compliments me, even if I compliment myself (which is rare because I don’t think too highly of myself) she either laughs or says nothing.

I just recently got a better job so I’ve been able to actually buy her nice things now to spoil her. I got her a gorgeous dress she really wanted (Again, never wears) and an expensive heated blanket and some other things for Christmas. She got me a water bottle and a t-shirt. She didn’t even buy my things until a day or two before Christmas. I constantly take her out to eat (nice places too), I constantly compliment her. Every night she comes home from work she asks for back or foot rubs and I always give them to her. I ask for anything? The same thing or something different? No, she refuses. She always says I’m the best sex she’s ever had but she never EVER wants to do it. It’s been months since we’ve actually had sex and she says she just wants to be in the mood to do it but is never in the mood…

There’s more stuff than this but I feel exhausted all the time with her…and I get nothing back. I have talked to her about this and all I get is this nasty “then why are you with me then”? And I just drop it after that…

TL:DR I feel so emotionally drained because I do everything my gf asks for and I feel like I get nothing back…



Submitted January 11, 2022 at 05:38PM by Admirable_Employer_5 https://ift.tt/3FoHgBU
I [M23] feel like my girlfriend [F20] doesn’t want me and just tolerates me… I [M23] feel like my girlfriend [F20] doesn’t want me and just tolerates me… Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 12, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.